Qualifying for Medical Marijuana
Many debilitating conditions* qualify for relief through the use of medicinal marijuana:
- Conditions that cause chronic pain (such as cancer, arthritis, degenerative disk disease, diabetic neuropathy, fibromyalgia, TMJ syndrome, migrane headaches, etc.)
- Conditions that cause chronic nausea (such as hepatitis, irritable bowel syndrome, gastro esophageal reflux disease, etc.)
- Cachexia (wasting disease caused by conditions such as anorexia or AIDS)
- Side effects of radiation and chemotherapy
- Persistent muscle spasm disorders (multiple sclerosis, asthma, etc.)
- HIV+ and AIDS
- Agitation related to Alzheimer’s disease
…and many more.
Want to know if your condition qualifies for a medical marijuana card? Call MMCS Clinic today at 503-384-WEED (9333) to find out.
*A patient may have more than one qualifying medical condition.